Please Login Before You Go Any Further.

If you wish to access any thing must log in!

P.s We are also giving the site away for free message Admin Craig

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login Before You Go Any Further.

If you wish to access any thing must log in!

P.s We are also giving the site away for free message Admin Craig

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Modding Community!

We are giving the site away for free message Admin Craig for more info!

Latest topics

» Free Mod Menu WaW Lobby and MW2 and Cod4 Lobby
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime115/10/14, 08:54 pm by keury_nunez

» KILLSHOT707 LOBBIES
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime131/08/13, 03:39 pm by jmodzz*

» PS3 Cod4 Mod Menu
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime123/07/13, 11:59 am by allensrock

» Docter Gaming Modded Lobby Prices
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime104/04/13, 12:17 pm by Anox Nino

» I host cod4 lobbies
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime120/03/13, 07:25 pm by Evomodding

» I WANT 10th!!!!!!
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime107/02/13, 01:51 pm by jackinnes99

» MW2 and Black ops prestige Lobbies
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime113/01/13, 04:04 pm by jamesb12345

» inv me 2 modded lobby
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime105/12/12, 12:53 pm by thomas.elkins@live.co.uk

» modding waw
Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Icon_minitime123/10/12, 08:41 pm by vulcan

Hit Counter

I forgot my password

3 posters

Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale

coach carly
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Empty Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale

Post by coach carly 15/04/11, 11:44 pm

As we can see the good moel in the picture is Air Jordan shoes. The eighth model of the Air Jordan was noticeably heavier than its predecessors. Its base was clearly close to that of the retro 8 jordan , but it had a lot more details, including two crossover straps on each shoe and a furry Jumpman logo. Thus the Air Jordan VIII model became known as the “flower-power jordans shoes”.
    air jordan 13, released in 1992-1993 ,is a great air jordan shoes, high quality leather upper makes the jordan 8 comfort and durability! And the air unit at heel for responsive cushioning and shock absorption,thus the jordan shoes 8 became known as the “flower-power Air Jordan”. If you look at the Original jordan 8 retro model you will notice there is no Nike sign.
    The newest jordans shoes feature a perfect autumn look through the use of the soft purple shade known as Daybreak. This lavender hue looks dope with a weave of ballistic nylon we’ve not seen before, and alongside Sail and Vegas Gold accents to round out the muted colorway jordan 7 bordeaux for sale.

Website:http://hzzz.0forum.biz/t233-women-jordan-shoes-for-sale
    kun21
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Empty Re: Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale

Post by kun21 10/05/11, 12:22 am

Get the six pack abs you’ve always wanted in just 90 days with Brett p90x workout sheets. Brett’s 15 years of experience in fitness training and his biomedical science background means that his p90x nutrition program is a surefire way to revolutionize your abs.
    The p90x workout sheets includes seven DVDs with nine workouts, all specially designed to work your core and abs. Work your abs from six different angles and the combination of ab work, strength training and cardio will give you results faster than you ever imagined. There’s a reason why Brett’s fitness classes have been voted the best in New York City twice!
    Start off with p90x schedule and mix it up with a little capoeira, a graceful form of Brazilian martial arts. Then kick it up a notch with Fire up Your Abs, which throws in a little fat-burning cardio. Power Intervals is guaranteed to get rid of the fat and tighten your thighs, butt, and abs. Total Strength further fights the flab while Mercy Abs gives you the best ab workout of your life. Fat-Burning Abs combines cardio training and ab routines then Power Intervals 2 will specifically target your lower body with an intense cardio workout. You’ll then graduate to the Strength & Endurance and Merciless Abs workout that will give you the rock hard, washboard abs that you deserve.
    Noob
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale Empty Re: Nike Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Utah Jazz for sale

Post by Noob 11/05/11, 01:46 am

I bought me some nikes today XD
    im not even joking!
    Noob
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Post by Noob 11/05/11, 01:47 am

SORRY FOR ALL THE SPAMMING GUYS WELL I FEEL BAD BECUASE THE LATEST TOPICS HAVE ALL MY NAME IT D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/06/24, 09:23 pm