Please Login Before You Go Any Further.

If you wish to access any thing must log in!

P.s We are also giving the site away for free message Admin Craig

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login Before You Go Any Further.

If you wish to access any thing must log in!

P.s We are also giving the site away for free message Admin Craig

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Modding Community!

We are giving the site away for free message Admin Craig for more info!

Latest topics

» Free Mod Menu WaW Lobby and MW2 and Cod4 Lobby
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime115/10/14, 08:54 pm by keury_nunez

» KILLSHOT707 LOBBIES
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime131/08/13, 03:39 pm by jmodzz*

» PS3 Cod4 Mod Menu
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime123/07/13, 11:59 am by allensrock

» Docter Gaming Modded Lobby Prices
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime104/04/13, 12:17 pm by Anox Nino

» I host cod4 lobbies
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime120/03/13, 07:25 pm by Evomodding

» I WANT 10th!!!!!!
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime107/02/13, 01:51 pm by jackinnes99

» MW2 and Black ops prestige Lobbies
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime113/01/13, 04:04 pm by jamesb12345

» inv me 2 modded lobby
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime105/12/12, 12:53 pm by thomas.elkins@live.co.uk

» modding waw
Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Icon_minitime123/10/12, 08:41 pm by vulcan

Hit Counter

I forgot my password

2 posters

Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits

Venom
    Venom
    hmm... Leecher
    hmm... Leecher

Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Empty Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits

Post by Venom 13/10/10, 11:37 pm

I have found out that 15 thousand accounts have been suspended and reset due to modding in halo reach "to get Credits, armor, etc"

If you do end up modding in Halo Reach, take precautions, unless you want to get banned of Halo Reach Servers
    The full post is found here: http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/10/4/news/77310/

Little modding is acceptable. But for max credits and highest rank in 2 weeks of the game comes out = suspended/reset
    Mod the campaign for god mode and more cheats to beat it on legendary easily. But if you mod your credits to max or somthing un-usual you might get suspended/reset

You do not have to listen. This is just a fare warning to people that mod Halo Reach, but don't want to get reset or suspended.

Note: When you get reset, you can't gain anymore credits, so the purpose is taken away.
    Andrew
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits Empty Re: Warning: Mod Halo Reach On Limits

Post by Andrew 22/01/11, 01:30 pm

Evil or Very Mad I need a xex menue so if u put 1 up i will add u 2 my xbox live acount so PLEAS PUT ONE UP Smile Smile ") farao
    Andrew
    Noobie Starter
    Noobie Starter

Post by Andrew 22/01/11, 01:31 pm

[i][u][b][quote] affraid cherry PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/09/24, 06:43 pm